If you’ve read any of my articles you know I have been writing against Genetically Modified (GM) foods and seeds for the past 2 years. Monsanto’s successful efforts to defeat labeling of GMOs in our foods has brought about an uprising of consumers who are taking control of their own health through awareness of the foods they eat. Continue reading
Find uses for vinegar, vodka, waxpaper, etc., check out healthy recipes, gardening tips and much more on my Pinterest boards!
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Study Shows Green Homes Sell For 9% More!
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- Zillow: Home Values See Highest Monthly Increase Since 2006
- HERS Ratings Are Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
- Fed Renews Vow to Keep Interest Rates Low
Green Living Tips
- Earth Day Everyday?
- Earth Day 2013 To Be Celebrated On Sunday in Saint Augustine!
- Soapbox Sunday – No More Food Safety Regulations Required!
- Support Vilano Beach Community Garden April 9, 2013
- European Study Links GMOs To Tumors
- Is Another Real Estate Bubble Getting Ready to Pop?
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday...Three Days For Awareness!
- A Loss Turns Into A Win For Consumers!
Just Label It
Search by Category
Still looking? Try keywords.