Although most emphasis has been put on energy-efficient new homes there is also a great demand for retrofitting existing homes. Many will say “the greenest home is the one that is already there”. Use the information from these posts to help you in planning your new, sustainable home or remodeling an existing home to be as energy-efficient as possible.
Find uses for vinegar, vodka, waxpaper, etc., check out healthy recipes, gardening tips and much more on my Pinterest boards!
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Study Shows Green Homes Sell For 9% More!
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- Zillow: Home Values See Highest Monthly Increase Since 2006
- HERS Ratings Are Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
- Fed Renews Vow to Keep Interest Rates Low
Green Living Tips
- Earth Day Everyday?
- Earth Day 2013 To Be Celebrated On Sunday in Saint Augustine!
- Soapbox Sunday – No More Food Safety Regulations Required!
- Support Vilano Beach Community Garden April 9, 2013
- European Study Links GMOs To Tumors
- Is Another Real Estate Bubble Getting Ready to Pop?
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday...Three Days For Awareness!
- A Loss Turns Into A Win For Consumers!
Just Label It
Search by Category
Still looking? Try keywords.