In Fixing the Future, host David Brancaccio, of public radio’s Marketplaceand NOW on PBS, visits people and organizations across America that are attempting a revolution: the reinvention of the American economy. By featuring communities using sustainable and innovative approaches to create jobs and build prosperity, Fixing the Future inspires hope and renewal in a people overwhelmed by economic collapse.
Find uses for vinegar, vodka, waxpaper, etc., check out healthy recipes, gardening tips and much more on my Pinterest boards!
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Study Shows Green Homes Sell For 9% More!
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- Zillow: Home Values See Highest Monthly Increase Since 2006
- HERS Ratings Are Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
- Fed Renews Vow to Keep Interest Rates Low
Green Living Tips
- Earth Day Everyday?
- Earth Day 2013 To Be Celebrated On Sunday in Saint Augustine!
- Soapbox Sunday – No More Food Safety Regulations Required!
- Support Vilano Beach Community Garden April 9, 2013
- European Study Links GMOs To Tumors
- Is Another Real Estate Bubble Getting Ready to Pop?
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday...Three Days For Awareness!
- A Loss Turns Into A Win For Consumers!
Just Label It
Search by Category
Still looking? Try keywords.