When I mentioned to my neighbor last week about participating in an Earth Day Event (yesterday) he said, “oh yes, you are a ‘tree hugger’ aren’t you?”. I replied that I had been called that in the 70′s but as I matured I preferred to think of myself as a steward of the planet. I followed his comment with ” if we don’t take better care of our natural resources what do you think it will be like for your 12 grand-children when they grow up…will they have enough pure water? He blithely responded with “it’ll be taken care of.” I wanted to ask him who would take care of it but I didn’t have enough time that morning for the discussion that would have ensued… Continue reading
Find uses for vinegar, vodka, waxpaper, etc., check out healthy recipes, gardening tips and much more on my Pinterest boards!
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Study Shows Green Homes Sell For 9% More!
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- Zillow: Home Values See Highest Monthly Increase Since 2006
- HERS Ratings Are Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
- Fed Renews Vow to Keep Interest Rates Low
Green Living Tips
- Earth Day Everyday?
- Earth Day 2013 To Be Celebrated On Sunday in Saint Augustine!
- Soapbox Sunday – No More Food Safety Regulations Required!
- Support Vilano Beach Community Garden April 9, 2013
- European Study Links GMOs To Tumors
- Is Another Real Estate Bubble Getting Ready to Pop?
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday...Three Days For Awareness!
- A Loss Turns Into A Win For Consumers!
Just Label It
Search by Category
Still looking? Try keywords.